Thursday, July 10, 2008

We are still here!


Hello! We are still here, everyone can stop worrying. ;) I do not have easy access to the internet anymore now that I got my new job. So I do not get a chance to update much. Let me catch you all up on us real quick: I work for Hoopes Vision as an ophthalmic technician, Tim is soon moving postitions to work for Dr. White for Invison. Tim is participating in his favorite activity...golfing... at this very minute. I just got finished playing my co-ed softfall game which we won and I got a softball size, purple, lump on my ankle-not to mention with thread shaped lines all over it. It was a great game. We have been busy looking for a home as our lease at Wasatch Club ends at the end of August. So to sum it all up we are doing well, hot, but well. Oh and this picture is my little bro Trevor taking me for a motorcycle ride. Lucky!

5 comments:

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

We are so glad you guys are still alive! We miss ya and need to play soon! Summer gets so busy, but we have not forgot about you!!

Unknown said...

Yay a blog from Kara! What will Trevor do with his bike when he's on the mish?? I hope you guys find a house that would be awesome!

The Gray Fam said...

Thats awesome that you guys are looking for a house.. there are alot out there right now so that is good!!! If you need help let me know and Jeff could help ya out since he is a real estate agent!!

Im so happy for you and your new job! That is such an awesome place for you to work and so exciting! It sounds like things are really going well for you!! We need to get together soon!!! I miss you! What do you say to an early girls night out?

Merrills said...

Its good to hear from you guys! We all need to get together and have a BBQ or something!!
We are doing great nothing new just working and trying to figure out a name for our baby girl I'm pretty sure it will be Anna!! Sounds like everything is going great for you guys too good luck on the house hunting..

Amanda said...

Ha I dig the yellow motorcycyle!