Friday, July 25, 2008

Rodeo...Bees Game

On the 24th of July we went to the Bees game with Reagan and Angie, Trevor and Sarah, & Drew and Katie. It was a fun game, there was a really good fireworks show afterwards that we went out onto the baseball field to watch. Tim and I went to the Bees game on the 4th of July as well, but that one wasn't as fun. It was SOOO crowded, we always get seats on the burm (grass behind the outfield) because its cheaper and more comfortable and on the 4th there was not a single piece of grass for us to sit on! We ended up sitting on the sidewalk behind people that would not sit down, so we didn't get to see any of the game. The firework show that night wasn't as good as the one on the 24th.

I have to bunch all of my exciting life onto this blog at one time since I don't have internet at home. So our last two weeks have been fun, we actually did something worth blogging about. On Monday we went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo. I have been going to this rodeo since I can remember only missing it a few times. My Fugate grandparents are originally from Spanish Fork so they came with us. This rodeo is the coolest one ever! They include some different events besides the common bull ride, bareback, etc. There is mutton bustin' where little kids ride sheep, and the trailor race where big fat men race to saddle and ride a horse (or donkey) it is so funny. I didn't get any pictures of the rodeo, just Tim and I afterwards-not in cowboy clothes I regrettably add.

7 comments:

Merrills said...

We had so much fun it was good to see you guys.

Chelsea and gang said...

That sounds like so much fun! Jeff and I really need to do fun stuff like that. You guys are just so cool! That is my brother on our blog. We need to get together again! Maybe we can think of something creative to do lol.

Jillian said...

I heard the fireworks were amazing at the game... I am so glad you guys had fun. That is a cute picture of you two. :)

McCall said...

i love that 1st picture...so cute. are you going to the HS reunion next month?

Unknown said...

The SF rodeo is the best ever!! Zoe will totally be a mutton buster!

The Carter's said...

HI!! I can not believe I found you on here! You are such a cutie!! I miss your good ol 2nd ward days!! How are you? How's married life?

Anonymous said...

HI KARA ITS LAUREN DOANE. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU ON HERE!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY!