

Last Wednesday Tim FINALLY consented to go snowboarding with me! For an event like this I took work off, since this may never happen again. Tim does not like winter or the snow so I felt like I pretty much had to drag him up there. He wanted to ski instead of snowboard, which was okay since I was just glad to get him to come, besides he is a better skiier than snowboarder so we were able to 'tear up the mountain' Even though it was cold, Tim ended up having a great time and even tossed around the idea of buying some skis. Horray! But don't worry, our kids will still be snowboarders.
2 comments:
Way to go Tim!! I have never tried to snowboard it looks way too scary! But I love to ski even though I probably suck now cause I haven't been in 3 years. Maybe next winter I'll try it again and tear up some bunny slopes! Our Sacrament is last so it is at 2:45ish. It will be so great to have you guys at the blessing!
wooo hooo tim! Adam is a skiier but likes to board once in a while too.. fun. we'll all have to go sometime
Post a Comment