Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Did you know...

Yesterday I was looking for homes on KSL.com and I started scrolling down the main page of the classifieds that tells of all the categories you can buy from and I found the coolest things! I came across the sports and entertainment section and come to find out they sell all kinds of awesome things. I came across tons of Jazz tickets for tonights game, the game next week, next month, etc. They were really cheap too, I thought to myself what a good gift for someones hubby, a special surprise Jazz ticket in exchange for a foot rub or even a cleaning of the bathroom! They also had day passes to Brighton Ski Resort for $20! These are usually $54! That really got me excited, its just hard to find people to go...does anyone want to go snowboarding with me on a Friday or Saturday? :) Just thought I would pass this GREAT discovery of mine on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty cool that you can buy cheap stuff. Maybe when the baby is older we should all go to a Jazz gam (probably next year cause I'm nursing). We are going to bless Zoe the first Sunday of May and it would be so awesome if you guys could come!!

Merrills said...

Hi Guys!! How are you?
Very cute blog!
Thats a pretty cool discovery.