
I am so excited that I figured out how to put pictures on this blog all by myself! This is just a picture I like a lot from 2 summers ago. I don't have a current Valentine's picture since we were hardly together.
So for Valentines day Tim and I saw each other for about 2 hours. We both had to go to work all day and then go to class that evening. How romantic. On Valentine's morning I made a nice surprise breakfast for Tim. I grew up with that 'surprise' so I am continuing that tradition with my own little family.
The following Saturday we did go out to dinner for our late Valentine's celebration. We went to close to 10 different restaurants trying to find one that didn't have a 2 hour wait. Saturday was the night of a couple high schools Sweetheart's dance so everywhere was packed. Even though our date was a little late, it was fabulous.
1 comment:
Cute blog. I started getting addicted to this too. I love hearing about what everyone is up to. Happy Birthday! I am 23 and it does feel old. I wonder what happened to the time. I am going to add your blog link to mine. Hopefully that is ok.
Robyn
Post a Comment