Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothing to do

I don't have any pictures that go with the latest things going on, so here I go just adding another picture of my cute hubby and me. I need to take more pictures...actually I need to do more things picture worthy. The doctor's office and math class don't tend to make super exciting pictures or stories worth noting. This is as exciting as that would go:

A=P(-1(r/n)^rn)
____________
r/n

*Financial equation to find out a mortgage payment.
So this picture was actually at my brother Reagan's wedding reception. We had been married for 3 months.

6 comments:

The Felix Family said...

Kara- your blog is so stinkin cute. You have always had really cute things like this.

Robyn Reynolds said...

It really is good to see my peanut. Do you think you guys will have one anytime? If you did we could have play dates. We need to all get together again and do something fun.

Brad and Jade said...

Hey Kara, I'm glad you found my blog, it was good to hear from you. We never see you guys anymore. Your blog is so cute. We all should get together soon. Take Care

Kjirsten said...

Hey guys! I am so glad you are fellow bloggers now! It's such a great way to keep in touch. (Even though we see you and talk to you fairly often) I love the cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara :) Yes...it's me Amelia. I found you on here, so I thought I'd say hi. I hope everything is going well!! I will add you to my friends list :)

McCall said...

KARA! How are you? Your hubby is so cute. Congrats on married life. Jared and I really weren't friends in highschool. We did go to Sophomore Homecoming together but, didn't really talk until after his mission. Some people are suprised we're married, some say they saw it coming. ;)