Friday, December 5, 2008

Row 14!

Last Friday Tim's cousin called and asked if we wanted some Jazz tickets in the upper bowl-way at the top. We are always a fan of going regardless where the seats are, so his cousin left the tickets at 'will call' for us. When we picked them up guess where they were at...Lower bowl, row 14! These were just straight across from the Jazz bench and super close to the players. It was really cool.
The Jazz played the Kings and blew them out ( that is one of few wins this season :( ) We had lots of fun and afterwards went down to the floor to get a picture. This was the closest I had ever sat at a Jazz game, actually probably closest seat for anything. Before the game we went to 'Five Guys Burgers and Fries' I Highly recommend. It is inexpensive and gooood. It was a great night, and nice to be able to go on a date with my hubby. The Monday before this game the company I work for had a Jazz night. Hoopes Vision sponsored a Jazz game so Tim and I were able to go. It was fun to be in an out of work element with my work friends. Dr. Hoopes Sr. and Jr. got recognized during half time for being the official Jazz Lasik provider and for doing The Jazz Bear's Lasik a few weeks ago. What a fun week.

No comments: