Friday, May 9, 2008

I got a job

So after two weeks of being unemployed, I started my new job as an ophthalmic technician (same thing as before) at Hoopes Vision. The first few days were kind of hard-I have not had a job where I was on my feet ALL day since I was the lumber girl at Lowes Home Improvement. I mostly just followed people around so I could figure out how they did things at the new office. Now I can take patients back all by myself once again. I have noticed though, when the wife has a full time job; the house never seems to be very clean....weird. Thanks to Tim though, he has made the bed several times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! Looking for jobs is the pits. I was so glad you guys could come out for Zoe's blessing..it was such a crazy day! Cory had family drive in Saturday evening and they left shortly after church to head back to Cali! What a fun trip for them...

Robyn Reynolds said...

I had Lasik surgery at Hoopes. I really liked that place. Good job!

The Gray Fam said...

Hey cute girl! I was glad to find ya on here!!! Hope that all is well!!!